cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Receipt For Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can anybody please explain, the step by step procedure for the Goods Receipt of Scheduling Agreement.

I have created scheduling agreement (ME31L) and delivery schedule (ME38) with 15 schedule lines (e.g. from date 01.04.2008 to 15.04.2008).

But in goods receipt it is showing the single line with total ordered quantity. so how to take the reference of actually scheduled quantity for posting goods receipt ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the schedule lines u enetered in ME38 are for past dates - April 2008 and so it is giving one single line. All schedule lines till yesterday's date weill be seen as single line

If u dont want to receive total qty- Enter qty u want to receive in Unit of entry and save

suppose first line has 10 and second line has 2

and u do GR for 2 from single line- it will show cumulative qty for first line item until 10 is totally received

from 11th qty onwards it will update next line item

Madhrura

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Make one thing very clear....You can make the GR for the items only when the date defined in the schedule agreement matches for the todays date...and for those items only it'll be possible...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Let us assume your total quantity is 15 that mean 1 qty each day (from 01.04.2008 to 15.04.2008).

On 01.04.08 system will allow GR of 1 Qty only.... in this way, you will get 15 Qty after 15 days.

But in case you donu2019t do any GR up to 14.14.08 and on 15.04.08 system will allow doing GR for all 15 Qty. And same will come in single line.

If you do GR on daily basis, you will get the reference with schedule qty.

Rewards are helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When maintaining GR with reference to SA, it is of SAP design that the GR date shall be in strict accordance with the SA delivery schedule line item delivery date i.e. if you are having 15 schedule lines from 01.04 to 15.04, then you will only see each line if GR is partially maintained on the daily basis from 01.04 to 15.04. If it is of the fact that GR is maintained on 15.04, then only one schedule line (with the accummulative proposed quantity to be receipted) will be shown.

Cheers,

HT