cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To create BAPI Wrapper for Sales Order Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm working upon MI 7.1 to create mobile application for creation of sales order.

I've to create Sales Order BAPI Wrapper (Getlist, Get Detail & Create) using Standard BAPI's (BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST & BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2).

Kindly guide me for how to proceed with the above. Which all other BAPI's do I require except above?

PS: I was trying to call standard BAPI's but while executing the BAPI Wrapper it asks about Customer No. & Sales Org. then only I'll get the output.

my requirement is I should get list of all the sales order's existing in the Back-end, once I execute the BAPI Wrapper.

Romi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've also to create a Sales Order i.e. I've to go for 2-way data transfer.

The URL forwarded doesn't elaborate much on how to create BAPI Wrapper using standard BAPI's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, in MI7.1 there is no longer a 2Way data transfer - this is to avoid backend related traffic.

You have the ability to handle these things with a new technology that can be compared with the old ServerDriven. But this is shwn in the dokumentation for developers. Right the first example has such an order scenarion you are looking for - I think.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To have order going from and to the backend you have to create a data object and put getlist, getdetail, create update and delete. This will enable the download and upload.

For more NWM 7.1 info please read my blogs at http://blog.msc-mobile.com

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You actually do not need all 3 create, update and delete, but you will need at least one of them. If you want to create new Sales orders, you will need create. If you only want to modify sales orders, you will want Update. You probably will not want delete.

Brian Timothy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if it comes to bapis on the backend, there are not so many changes from MI7.0 to MI7.1 as in the UI for example. So you still need the backend adapters like GETLIST/GETDETAIL/CREATE as they where necessary in 7.0.

If you need an example on how these should look like - do you have a full blown backend available? Have a look if you can find the following BADIS in SE37 in the backend: MAM30_050_GETLIST. If you can find this one, have a look how it is working. That one should help you to get an idea on how the replication is working and how the complete stuff works. The create should be straight forward development then.

You furthermore can have a look into the URL mentioned aboveand as well in the complete MI7.0 dokumentation if you take it just to get a general idea on how the stuff works. But the URL mentioned above should be enough in a normal case.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The getlist and getdetail is sufficient for your requirement where you only want to get the data from the backend to the DOE.

More details in

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/88/9e21142beb442b9eae5085e34e813c/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Shruthi R