Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no tcode autrzn

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in production i don't hav authrozation for few Tcodes

i used to use the program in se38 -display & execute

or from menu bar -system-status -program tab-program name-display & execute.

BUt now program display authrozation is also taken away .in both the above cases.

Pl suggest me alternative ways to access & execute Tcode

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres no alternatives.... access has to be provided via authorization objects

If you have no authorization for a certain transaction you have to either crearte or assign a role to let you do your work...

If you son't know what objects are missing check transaction SU53 or do an authorization trace via ST01

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Juan,

Thx for replyin.

Can u pl tel me steps to be followed in SE53 & ST01

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you run transaction SU53 directly after an authorization error it will give you info about the Authorization Object and value that was checked.

With ST01 you can trace authorizations by ticking "Authorization check" tag and click "trace on" once you have finished tracing the user click "trace off" and then see the results using "Analisys" button.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi juan

IN ST01 trace on -i exectute the tcode -trace off then analysis

how do i analyse the result wat i got here.

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By clicking on the analysis button and "start reporting" , you will get the trace of the authorization which is missing to execute the transaction. ST01 trace is useful in the case where you have multiple authorizations missing for the same transaction. If you are not able to analysis the result, please provide it to the basis consultant in your site so that he can analysis and fix the issue for you.

As Juan mentioned earlier, another easier way is to check SU53 report. Soon after getting the authorization error, go to the box where you enter the transactions and enter "/nSU53" . It will take you to another transaction where it shows you which was the authorization object missing for your previous executed transaction. Expand the tree , take a screenshot of SU53 report and send it accross to the basis consultant so that he can fix the issue for you.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jazz

Answers (0)