cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Employees in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a customer in 3 different sales areas and assigned 3 different employees in each of the sales areas(Customer Master) . When I create a sales order with products from the three divisions I want the employee responsiblefor that particular division to appear in the partner tab at the item level. But I am getting the sales employee of the header division even at the item level. How to get the required employee at the item level.

Rgds,

Ravi Teja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

1.Check the item divisions are different for the items if not change the division.

2.Check the assignment of partner determination procedure to the sales document item category in the IMG>Sales and distribution>Basic functions>Partner determination>Set Up Partner Determination -->Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item.

3.Check the sales employee partner function is available or not in the item level partner determination procedure.

4. One more thing you need to consider is sold to part is common for all items you can't maintain the more than one sold to party in the sales order.But you might have assigned sales employee in the sold to party master data so if you change the sold to party i.e sales area of the sales order then only system will change the sales employee.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

After implementing your suggestions (Partner Det. at Item Level) i am able to manually change the employee responsible at item level. But system is still auto populating the header level employee which I am able to change manually at item level. However my requirement is system should auto populate the respective employee responsible for the concerned line item.

Rgds,

Ravi Teja

Edited by: Ravi Teja on Nov 12, 2008 11:13 AM

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

This is may because sold to party and ship to party is same customer in this situation you can assign only single sales emplyee in the customer master.

If you have different ship to parties to that sold to party you can assign different sales employees to that ship to parties master data ,based on that you can get the sales employee in the sales order according to ship to party you enter.

For emample:-

1. If you have sold to party X there is no different ship to parties(i.e ship to party also X),

You created sales employaee A then assign to customer master X (I.e ship to party also having Sales employee A)

When you create sales order the sales employee A only will come in to the sales order.

2.If you have customer X and the customer X having different ship to parties like 1,2 and 3

You created four sales employess A,B,C and D then assign to X,1,2, and 3 ship to parties master data.

-->Now when you create sales order with Slod to part X and ship to party X then sales emplyee will come as A.

-->when you create sales order with Slod to part X and ship to party1then sales emplyee will come as B.

-->when you create sales order with Slod to part X and ship to party 2 then sales emplyee will come as C.

-->when you create sales order with Slod to part X and ship to party 3 then sales emplyee will come as D.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

This problem is of Item Division check Box in Sales Docuement type.

It seems the DIvision in your Sales Docuemnt Header is different from the Division in one if the Item of the sales document. .

Use T-Code - VOV8 select your Sales Document Type. In General Control there is a check box from Item Division, please uncheck it (leave it blank). This will allow your your Sales Document to have partner functions from different Header & Item Divisions.

Hope this helps.. .

Revert back if it does not work...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta