cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Item of Sales BOM is not copied into second delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have an issue to be solved immediately. Please help me to fix this.

I have a Sales BOM in order with components exploded (The Header Item has 5 Components). The pricing is maintained at header level. The order is created with a quantity of 5.

Schedule lines in the order show that quantity of 3 is available immediately and another 2 are available in another one week.

Due to availability of material/confirmed quantity, first outbound delivery is created (VL01N) with reference to the order for a quantity of 3. In the delivery, Picking & PGI was done for this delivery.

My issue is: When I go to create the second outbound delivery with reference to the above same order, for the remaining quantity of 2, I can see 5 components displayed, BUT NOT THE HEADER ITEM IN THE DELIVERY. My client wants to see the header item as well in the delivery as it is sent to freight carrier.

Please guide me to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

But you have already delivered the header item Let's say your header item is number 10 and your increment is 10. Create item 11 with the header material and delete the exploded BOM. Now you have a new header item to deliver with the remaining 2 pieces of your BOM materials.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone. This issue is resolved.