cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confid tab, development tab & transaction tab data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to download the documents from Gen. documentation tab, Project documentation tab & training material tab. But i am not able to download from config tab, development tab, transaction tab, message tab & test cases tab which are in tabular format.

please help me if anybody has an idea of downloading documents from the these tabs. Are there any reference tables or function modules available or some other machanism to fetch this data?

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I think I must be misunderstadning your issue, because I would normally say you could do the following:

1. Highlight the document, Click the Display icon, select File > Save Copy as...

2. You can also check it out, save it locally, then check it back in. However, this makes another copy in the KW, so the first one is easier.

If you can't do either of these, you have an authorization issue or you're using a modified Z t-code version of SOLAR01 or SOLAR02 and someone hid these buttons for some reason.

Look into SI80 for a mass download perhaps. I haven't seen it before but I haven't looked either.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please share your solution so others can benefit.