cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of sales order wrt. scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to create a sales order wrt. a scheduling agreement?how to maintain copy control

anubrota

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Scheduling aggrement itself is an order type. Why again you want to reference an order to it?

When you create a scheduling agrement, you will enter the requested delivery date for the line items along with the quantities. System will ask you to enter the requested delivery dates & the required quantity.

When the schedule lines of the items ate due, system will create the delivery.

For eg your customer has requested to delivery 10 quantity of material A eveyr month. When you enter the scheduling aggrement, you will mention requested delivery date as 10th of every month with 10 quantity each month.

System does an availability check & confirms if it can fulfill delivery on 10th of every momth. Else it will propose new confirmed delivery date.

When the items are due, you will create delivery for the items. There will be no salesorder again here.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear anubrota,

Yes you can.There are two types of scheduling agreement LZ and LZM.

LZ is w/o delivery order, however for LZM you can have a delivery order , in standard its sales order type TAM.This TAM you ll find in the subsequent order type field of LZM details.TAM uses standard delivery type LF.

So you can copy LZM and TAM according to your need and set the copy control copying the copy control for LZM to TAM.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anubrota,

Whatever, other Elite Members have shared, I do agree with them;

However, If you wanna maintain Copy Control Settings b/w two Order-Typse (i.e. Scheduling Agreement & Standard Order), go to:

T. Code: VTAA

Target Doc.-Type: OR

Source Doc.-Type: DS/ LZ/ LK

Now,

VA31 - Create Scheduling Agreement

VA01 - Create Sales Order (with reference to Scheduling Agreement)

VL01N - Create Outbound Delivery

VF01 - Invoice

Just Check the same and confirm/ update all of us.

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anubrota

As already indicated here, the standard process is

- Sale Order --> Delivery --> Billing or

- Scheduling Agreement --> Delivery --> Billing

You cannot club sale order and scheduling agreement in one process. Last but not least, I am more curious to know what made you to have a requirement like this ?? Can you please brief me ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI

It is not possible.

From Scheduling Agreement, you can directly create delivery as Scheduling Agreement contains schedule line.

But, why do you want to create an order w.r.t Scheduling agreement , what is the requirement ?

From Contract, we create release orders as contract does have any schedule line of its own.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge the subsequent process of scheduling agreement is delivery

scheduling agreement contains fixed delivery dates and delivery quantities and the same are mentioned in the schedule lines of the SA

scheduling agreement means the that itself is on order which is scheduled for delivery on certain fixed dates

But in some scenarios i have read there is order prepared referring to SA and then delivery

I havent worked on those scenarios

For this i think you should take the similar settings of copy controls between Quantity contract QC to OR

This qn i am also watching for some other friends who come out with better explanation

Regards

Raja