cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration after every 500 inspection or tests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Here i have one question if i want to calibrate ( create inspection lot for equipment ) after every 500 inspections then what is the procedure for that .I know only time based maintenence planning

ASD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

can you elaborate your issue,as you are stating after 500 inspection .you can use the performance based maintenance .ie if th equipment has used for 500 hrs or used for production of 500 units etc .

then first you have to create the characteristic with the UOM as the unit you want to measure ,

create measuring point with the characteristic created ,

create maintenance plan and specify the measuring point created

schedule the plan and continue with the same as time based one

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir ,

thanks a lot for your reply . My requirment is that i want to calibrate a measuring instrument every after 500units inspected by the instrument. I have created the equpment, equipment task list,cretaed characteristics,created measuring point as a counter and assign this measuring point in the maintenance task list and scheduled this task list.

At this stage i got only one inspection lot.But now i am not entering any no of units anywhere then how system will generate the inspection lot after 500 units inspected.

ASD

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Whatever i suggest for example if you are planning for equipment maintenance say every 500 hrs running.as the equipment is running you have to create the measurement document everyday or weak ,say 100 on first week ,200 on next week so once the counter reaches the 500 mark ,system will create a maintenance order for maintenance after 500 hrs. i think you understand it

kindly specify what is the process you are going to follow ,iam not able to understand after 500 inspection .kindly explain your scenario clearly

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I Have one equpment which i used to inspect the surface roughness of ss plates. NOw i want to calibrate this equipmet every after measuring roughness value of 500 plates .A inspection lot( lot orign 14) has to be generated every after measuring roughness of this 500plates.

Regards

ASD

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

For your requirement kindly create measuring point with characteristic as no and you have to manually enter the measurement document for the measuring daily ,say you are inspection daily 100 plates enter the counter reading as 100 daily then as soon as the reading reaches 500 then system will create the maintenance order with inspection lot .

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiyagu

can you plz tell me in how to enter the counter reading manually

what t.code.

Is't possible ,system to update the counter reading automatically (i.e ; no.of units inspected)

Thanks

Sami

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you have to inform the system that no of units inspected either manually entering through IK11 for your measuring point ,or through Bar code with used RFC funtionality etc

how the system will automatically determine how many inspection has been done

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thyagrajan

Is it possible to delete the maintenance plan completely from the system ?I think we can only activate deletion flag for the plans.

Thanks

Amol

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes it is possible to completely delete from database ,but there is some prerquiste ot that .kindly refer [Archiving|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a4/96ba46e41c11d1951d00a0c93029cf/content.htm]

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

As u suggested , i have created a measuring point as couter and assigned characteristics with unit no. to this counter.i have maintain counter data as couter overflow reading -100 no,annual estimate - 100 no.

Then i have created a maintenance plan here i assigned this created counter. in the maintenace plan o have maintained following data

cycle /unit 100 no

scheduling period 1 day.

When i have scheduled this maintenace plan inspection lot get generated. But when i have created measuring document and enter the current counter reading as 200 no next inspection lot was generated automatically.

What else i have to do create inspection lot every after 100 no.

ASD

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

if you want system to automatically create inspection lot based on the measurement reading you have to use customer exit IMRC0001 .

in standard system will not schedule( create call object) the maintenance plan as soon as the measurement limit has exceeded ,you have to run either IP10 for maintenance plan or IP30 for several maintenance plan in frequent (say in fortnight,monthly) in background.

it is necessary to run for generating the call object for the maintenance plans

regards

thyagarajan