cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Document for Goods Issue -Kindly help me in solving the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the below error while doing post goods issue.and not generated acccounting document.kindly advice me.

Material document 4900001022 does not include an accounting document

Message no. M7082

Diagnosis

The system cannot find an accounting document for the material document 4900001022.

Possible reasons for this are:

The goods movement has no relevance to accounting. Therefore, the system did not generate an accounting document for the material document.

The material document is a document that was posted before Release 2.1. Such documents must be converted so that the system can find the relevant accounting document.

The procedure for the subsequent calculation of value is not active in your system. For further information, refer to the documentation on the program for valuating goods movements: RM07MWBU.

Procedure

Choose Continue and then choose another function.

Find out when the material document was created. If the document was created prior to the Release changeover, ask your system administrator to carry out the conversion of the documents. The individual steps required for document conversion are described in the Release Notes for Release 2.1B.

Thanks

Sunitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunita,

Please check

T. Code: OMS2

Select your material type (from right hand side), and click: Quantity/ Value updating (frpm left hand side).

Check whether the Box: value updated is checked or not. If this is not checked the material is not valuated.

Also, check whether a relevant accounting document( In general, WL) is assigned the material document or not.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: The best way is to cosult your MM-Consultant.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sunitha

Check this thread

[Material document does not include an accounting document |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi