cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in CJ34 how to make Overall values too default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to make Overall values too as default check. I don't want to select always manually when transfering budget.We are using ECC 6. Please help me.

Thanks,

Sridhar Reddy.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sridhar,

did ur issue solved ?

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI sridhar,

this can be done with SHD0

enter shd0 , enter cj34 in transaction code ,zcj34 in transaction variant, click create this wil take u to cj34 screen .... here u tick the overall values and press enter this wil pop up screen variant of cj34 here u mark w.content and output only against overallvalues and click exit and save and save the transaction variant as local object to $tmp package and test that and assign the same to one user group.....

regrds

pushpa

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sridhar,

I believe that you are saying that you want system to check for the budget for the overall values.

Go to OPS9 select you budget profile --> In avalibility control click on Overall & uncheck Release.

Rgards

Nitin

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sri,

IN OPS9 you can check your time section for your budget profile, if over all values are not ticked. please tick it.

in spro > Cost> Budget-->Define tolerance limit. ( here you can set the tolerance limit suit to your business requirement ) .

regrds

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link , as it may help you;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/86/98853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra