cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hierarchical cost planning, how to copy annual values to overall values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have entered some annual costs on WBS elements using CJ20. When going to the overall overview I would have expected to see there all annual values added up, but all costs fields are empty. What do I need to do to see the overall costs?

Thanks, Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

If you are using CJ40 for cost planning and already updated the annual values, then again open CJ40 for the respective project ->change the period field to overall -> Click on SELECT ALL (icon on the left bottom side) -> click on EDIT (icon on the top menu) -> click on to CUMMULATIVE option -> there will be a small pop -up , choose ENTER-> click on SELECT ALL -> click on EDIT -> click on TOTAL UP - there will be a small pop-up , choose ENTER -> click on CHECK (icon on the left upper side).

Now , System should show a message " no errors detected" -> click on SAVE.

or you can try out the following link , as it may help you:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/86/98853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Thanks ,

Dhruv Kumar Malhotra

Edited by: Dhruv Kumar Malhotra on Nov 12, 2008 8:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there is no Edit icon in my CJ40. I opened the Edit from the menu, but there isn't an option CUMULATIVE. Any other ideas?

Thx, Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Paul.....

After entering in to cj40.......select all......change currency(if u have object curr).......period .......edit....totalup........

now second phase.......select all.......period change to overall...object curr.....edit....copyview.....cummulative.....100%.......total up.....check....save.........

Regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx, I just missed the Copyview, now it works!!

Regards, Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Paul,

In OPSB you have to tick both total values & annual values for the planning profile your are using for cost planning.

by ticking bottom up planning tickmark you can see the values are added up.

regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin, thx for your reply. Unfortunately it still doesn't total up to overall level. I was able to total up subordinary WBS elements to the higher level element, but only within the year (2008).

Any other suggestions?

Thx, Paul