cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Bin..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In SAP standard, whether its possible to give the manual storage bin number when creating the Transfer Order...

From sas...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check the field "Dst bin ch. during confirm" in storage type controls....

you can change the bin during TO conformation.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want certain storage bin to automatically appear while creating TO- suppose you want bin dock to always appear as default for say 300 storage type

u can configure this in storage bin type search

if you dont want to automatically appear- yes sap does allow to manually put in any bin (if created in LS01 for that storage type and storage section) while creating TO

only for interim storage types- if dynamic bin is configured- you cannot changebin

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have not set up auto TO creation then you can give manual storage bin while manual TO creation.

You can see your TR in LB11 & then process this TR into TO in foreground.When you process TR into TO in foreground you can put bin manually. Also you can straight way process TR in to TO through LT04.

Hope this clear your question.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

In my case, i must to maintain the Stock placement and Stock removal stock in material master itself.If i mainted like this, it will ask the manual storage bin to enter when manual TO created...

From sas...

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you are talking about "Storage type indicator " maintained in WM view 1.I just answered your question how you can enter bin manually. Whether you want or not it is your choice.

Regards,

Prashant