cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any 1 explain me what is proof of dispach..and where do i need to configure in Sd

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nishant

If u want to activate the POD-- Proof of Delivery

First u have check the field in Customer Master Data(XD01)-Sales Area Data Shipping Tab-- Revelant for POD

After that u have assign the POD to Delivery Item Category in SPRO-- Logistics ExecutionShipping Delivery-- Proof of Delivery---Set POD Relevance Depending on Delivery Item Category

Any Quries Revert back to me

Regards

Srinivas.

Edited by: srinivasarao p on Nov 12, 2008 7:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas,

I am getting this error while i am doing billing document 'POD report back not yet carried out or incomplete'

What i need to do now.

thanks.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nishanth,

This is due to not conform the POD for that delivery, so please go to VLPOD transaction enter the delivery then do POD conformation after you do the billing system will allow.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In an automated system POD will be usually updated by the IDOC that is sent by the carrier or forwarder that the customer has recieved the goods. Then system will run a IDOC posting prog which will call T-code VLPOD & post the IDOC into the delivery. This will update the POD in the delivery.

If you want to process manually, then use the same T-code VLPOD & enter the POD manually in the delivery.

Only then system will allow to to cerate delivery.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u r required POD .( proof of delivery)

Path : IMGlogistic exectionshipping--deliveries- Proof of delivery.

And one more thing , when ever u post the thred u have to mention the subject column.

regards , sridhar

Edited by: sridhar on Nov 12, 2008 7:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you mean Proof of Despact does it mean Proof of Delivery POD?

In that case in customer master --> Sales area data --> Shipping --> Select the Relevant for POD & also maintain POD time frame if required.

With this, system has to get the POD before billing can happen for the customer.

Regards,

Sivanand