Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create option is not comming in WE20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dera Expert,

When I am giving the authorazation of WE20 to my one User. In this Create in the Menu bar not comming. He can only in display .But I have full authorazation . so it is comming in my login. I have given WE20 Full access. but not coming or not highlighting. How Create option come in WE20 transastion .

Plesae suggest

manu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

After running transaction WE20 run the TX /nsu53.

Look for missing authorizations and assign them other the role.

Regards,

Ashish .A. Poojary

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member

After running transaction WE20 run the TX /nsu53.

Look for missing authorizations and assign them other the role.

Regards,

Ashish .A. Poojary

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply .

Ashish when I have full authorazation .Create Icon will come in Menu bar. But when we give the user T-code WE20 authorazation . In the Create icon is not comming in Menu bar.

I want Create Icon should come in user menu .When he run Tranasastion WE20.

Thanks

manu

0 Kudos

This is because WE20 has the ability to create partner profiles, but by default (on it's own) will only add authority to display them (see su24 indicators for we20).

Either reconsider the choice of transaction (e.g. BD82 is by default intended) or add the activities to the role with WE20 (either by changing the authorization, or adding a manual authorization to this role, or (if you want to reuse it) by adding it to WE20 in SU24 and merging the role data in expert mode).

Manually is probably the easiest way if this is the only role you want this ability for when using WE20.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

-Check in SU24 what authorisation it is checking against. Make note of all object that are checked for WE20

-Make sure you provide this authorisation object to the users by role which has WE20 with create access (most cases with activity 01 in authorisation field).

-If above options are not working than setup trace in ST01 with your Id (where create option working) and analyse the trace for authorisation object check. Once you find the resposible auth object, assign to the user.

Check S_IDOCPART with activity 01 assigned to user's role where WE20 assigned.

0 Kudos

Assign the object: S_IDOCPART with ACTVT field = 01 and you'll be able to see the create button.