cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data inconsistency in Frontend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm getting problem in getting data on frontend.

I'ave configured MAM in SPRO & created variants for orders/ notif's etc.

But after sync'ing, on frontend I'm getting only those notif's whose status is "MOBI".

But I need to show whole list!

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all a few questions:

What is the number of items if you run MAM30_001_GETLIST and MAM30_011_GETLIST in the backend. MOBI is created when you download an item to the mobile device. So you do not get items in State MOBI but you get items and so they switch to state MOBI.

At least you need to release the orders - unreleased orders will never show up on a mobile device.

If you have 5 orders as result in MAM30_001_GETLIST but only see 2 on the device -go to the middleware and check for warnings in MEREP_LOG. It could be tat you have cascade errors. You will only see orders on the device if all related data for that order is available for download. If you for example have an order and this order is linked to a partner, but the partner is not available - then you get this cascade error and you need to replicate the partner to the middleware first.

I hope this throws some light onto the problem.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver for your reply.

Its a cascade error.

But I'm unable to delete cascade. When I delete, it again comes back.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You do not want to delete the cascade! You want to fullfil the cascade. So you need to load up your middleware with the required information (partners, equipments, inventory, etc) that your orders depend on.

You have to configure MAM in SPRO wisely to make sure you have the right data on the middleware.

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Julien!

I have configured evrything in SPRO regarding MAM.

Is there anything specific regarding this?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to make sure that all the variants you define for the replication are well defined ie. the top variant should be an union of the content of all the sub variant.

Top variant are generally the variant in the general setting node and leaf variants are the one in the user customzing.

The general settings variants is used for the replication of data. All the others are used to trigger a cascading or to download order/notif.

Thank you,

Julien.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

cascade: it means for example: An order is related to an equipment and to a partner. So it makes no sence to have an order on the device, if the related partner or equipment is not available.

So you go to MEREP_LOG, check for the error and see what it tells you.

For example it tells you: Cascade error for order 123, user 543 not available.

Well, in that case you check your GETLIST handler for MAM050 in the backend, if it returns the related item. If not, you need to check your settings in SPRO.

If it returns the related partner, then check if it is still in MEREP_DELTABO table o the middleware and if it is in MEREP_207 on the middleware. Well, it can not be in 207, cause you have the cascade error -but somewhere is a bit missing.

Are you sure your Server Driven setup works correct? If you replicate your server driven data from the backend, does it reach the middleware correctly or not? Check in 207 and deltabo. The data goes to deltabo first with its key. Then a job starts a few secs later to get the details for that item from the backend and store the data in the 207 table. So if the data is not in 207- it can have several reasons.

You could check the Server Driven setup document - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/nw-mobile?rid=/library/uuid/818ac119-0b01-0010-ba8b-b6e3f3490a63 - hopefully this solves the issue.

Usually when you assign an order to a device, all relevant server driven data like partners and equipments is triggered for replication at the same time.

Are you with me?

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

@Julien :

Is it necessary to specify vaiants in General Settings?

@Oliver :

I'm getting

Cascade Error : from SyncBO's 001 & 010 to 030.

In all GetList, data is coming fine but no data in MEREP_DELTABO & MEREP_207!

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just for clarification - if you run the fulldownload sd jobin the backend for MAM030, you get no data into deltabo? And is there no data in 207 for MAM30_030 or is there no data for this particular item in 207?

Well, no data at all cannot be - but have you checked for any data of type MAM30_050, MAM30_030, MAM30_031 and MAM30_041. If there is no data for these BOs, most likely yoursetup process workswrong.

Well, first you need to set variants for all lines in general settings. If you take the equipments for example, you have two lines. Fil them both with the same variant, this is fine, but do not leave them empty cause you think you need all data anyway. As a result you will get no data at all. So fill both lines, then it works fine. The result of the getlist handler is different here from what is actually retuned if the variant is emtpy

Well, and after then, go through the document I have mentioned above and check your server driven setup. No data in DeltaBO means as well, that there is some setting missing - most likely. The server driven setup is straight forward, but it has is traps.... The document will guide you well.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver for reply!

Now I'm getting data in tables 10700,10100 & no Cascade Error in merep_log.

But then also, there is no data in 207 & in frontend!!

Please help me!

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no data in frontend - ...... - lets see: when you open the MAM application, do you see just 2 menu entries or more then 4? Even without orders you should see the order menu entry - do you see that?

If not: run the initial replicationand check your user setup in SPRO (MAM90 SyncBO)

And if it is just MAM030 - please go through the guide and replicate the data - that will cure the issues. From my perspective that is the best way to solve the issue fast. The link to the guide:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/818ac119-0b01-0010-ba8b-b6e3f349...

Hope that helps.

If not: you can call me on Skype if you like.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver

Its not working!!

Is it mandatory to fill both euipment & floc variant?

In both "user" & "general settings", i have created only Func.Loc. Variant!

& again I'm getting data in 10100 & 10700 and also in all getlist bapi's.

When I'm running server-driven program, it is showing in status bar, that - "10 objects transferred to 1 system".

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you gone through the document I have send you to check all your settings?

Well, if it tells you, it has transfered 10 Objects - but nothing is in table MEREP_DELTABO on the middleware, there is a wrong setting in your system. Either the mandatory note is missing, some settings to build the relation between backend and middleware BOs are not there.... Please go through the document I have mentioned carefully - so we are sure that this process works fine!

Then we can concentrate on the rest!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver for your support.

But till now I havent found the Error.

One thing more to tell you that I was using custom SyncBO's, so might be they are creating problems.

Now I am using standard BO's, & the application is running fine.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so you where running custom BOs for standard MAM functionality? You can enhance Standard BO by adding missing fields. Have a look into the enhancement guides available in the same location ou get the MAM inst guides at service.sap.com

This shuld help to solve the issue with the custom BOs.

Regards,

Oliver