cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document _ Accounting Document not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

While creating billing document, the accounting document was not created. So, the debit entry in customer account was not made. But the Excise Invoice was created with reference to this billing document. Modvat was also utilized. The reason for not creating the Account document is error in VKOA. Now G/L account is assigned. When I tried to Release the accounting document in VF02, it not responding. Pl let me know how to correct this.

-K.Bharathi-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I close this thread

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharathi

Have you got the solution or not to your question ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

until unless your excise invoice was cancelled, you cannot make any changes to your billing document.

so as you dont want to cacel the excise invoice, then the only option was to go for manual postings. Transaction F-02/F-22. Take the help of FI consultant

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

First cancel your excise invoice and then release the billing document to accounting. once the billing is released then make a excise invoice.

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RVS Prasad,

Thanks for your reply. This Excise Invoice was created on last month. I don't want to create another excise invoice as you said as the excise number problem arises. Is there any other alternative without canceling the excise Invoice.

Regards,

-K.Bharathi-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In general there is no link between billing and excise documents, can plese inform what the error system is showing while releasing billing doc to accounting.

For more clarity, check in Account determination analysis through VF02

Regards

Goutham

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharathi

If your concern is only about maintaining same number range, then it is quite possible. You cancel the excise invoice in J1IH and b4 recreating the excise invoice, go to SNUM, input the object type and execute. There you can see the last number of excise invoice generated. There you have to maintain one number less from the number which you had cancelled above.

Now create excise invoice so that the same number range will flow. On the other hand, if you have any problem leading to FI implications, then you have to explain clearly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi