cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Doc - Header Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, can anyone advise where we can configure the billing header partners screen to be editable? I included additional contact person partner function in the header procedure but the screen does not allow me to add in the contact person partner.

Thanks

PP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to set the header partner screen in VF01 as editable so that i can add manually. Is this configurable? Currently, the whole screen is greyed out.

Thanks

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP

I think its not possible to edit Header Partner screen in VF01 because you are creating billing wrt SO so it will copy the partners from SO only.

If you want to add new Partner you have to add that at SO only.

bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP

I hope, I have understood your requirement.

You want to change the header partner in Billing that is PAYER.

Payer is taken from the customer master of the Sold-to-party automatically by the system.

Go to the "Partner determination for customer master", find out your Procedure which has been assigned to the Account group of the Sold-to-party.

Go to the "Partner function assignment to the Procedure", here you will find a check box "N" for each partner functions.

Deacivate(remove the tick mark) the check box for Partner Function "Payer" and save it.

Similarly ,check it in the "Partner function assignment to Account group" and remove the tick from the check box "N" for Partner function "PAYER". (Out of these two places ,in one place you get the check box "N" . I do not have access to SAP now)

Now, it will be modifiable and you will be able to change provided the new Payer must have been assigned in the customer master of the Sold-to-party..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP

Whatever Partner Functions available in the "Partner determination procedure for the Billing Header", those Partner Functions only will feature or those Partner Functions only you can add in the Billing Header.

So, go to Partner determination Procedure for Billing Header.

Create a Procedure first.

Add your Partner functions to the procedure in "Partner function in Procedure" in the dialog box.

So put the Partner function"Contact person" also in the procedure.

If you have defined a new Partner function, then do not forget to assign the "Partner type" to it.

Assign the Procedure to the Billing document Header and save it.

Now you can add "Contact person" in the Billing header.

Path

IMG > sd > basic function > partner determination > partner determination for billing header.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PP,

Please check the partner determination settings in the IMG

Have you assigned that partner determination procedure to your billing type in the IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Partner Determination>Set Up Partner Determination ->Set Up Partner Determination for Billing Header.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.