cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I developed some web dynpro applications.

I copyed all the files of web dynpro project "myproject_a" , and overwrite all the files of new project "myproject_b".Then modify the project name in ".project "file, rename the web dynpro component , create the new application, reopen the project .After the rebuild and deploy, new project "myproject_b" run successfully .

In a word, I copy project "myproject_a" to project "myproject_b" and run it successfully.

Then , I want to modify the logical system name of "myproject_b" .

My procedure :

1) For Medata Dest--

a) Click on the local disctionary stucture that has been generated by importing the model.

b) Click on the properties tab on the bottom right corner.There you shoulb be able to change the Metadata dest name.

2) For Application data Dest-

a) Right Click on model classes (model_Input & model_output) & then click EDIT.

b) Same Way, on the bottom right corner , Change whichever proerty you want to alter inlcuding the Dest Name.

In a word , I used the method as the blog :

[url] https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3083[ [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];url]

Then I run the project "myproject_b" successfully, I entered the input parameter, I click the "go" button, and I got the error as follow :

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: Z_GZD_YYGS_MODEL_DEST - Model: class com.cgnpc.z_model.model.Z_MODEL. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model![Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@2eb92eb9

Could you please give me any suggestions ?

Thanks !

Best Regards,

Louis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you have mentioned the New JCo destinations name in new WD Project JCo references

Tab.

And you are able to ping And Test the New JCo Dest in Webdynpro Content Admin

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Louis,

is there any jco connection with this name Z_GZD_YYGS_MODEL_DEST

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri