Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Adjustments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

**What are the various ways to make the stock disappear in SAP ?**

The business works like this:

We have a legacy system that takes care of order processing, delivery creation, shipping and transportation. So we are not using SAP for entire Logistics. But, I would like the corresponding inventory to disappear in SAP, to have both the systems in sync.

So, can you please let me know various ways/movement types to make stock disappear in SAP (with financial implications will be an added advantage)

Thanks,

Amar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you are using two systems one SAP & second leagacy system for logistics.What middle ware you are using ? How far these systems are linked to each other?

If your issue is only to disappear inventory from SAP then you have to set up proper setup between two system.

If you are using two system then you can integrate these two system through middle ware(e.g. web method,XI etc.).

Please refer following steps to bring the two systems is sync.

1.The two systems should be integrated through middle ware.Whatever transactions happens in legacy will be update through IDOC in SAP.

2.To bring the stock in sync you need to send same information from legacy system to SAP. When you have stock taking in legacy system you can send a file (e.g XML)with atual stock from legacy system to SAP .

By this SAP will post actual stock in system & the difference will be posted in difference account.

Hope I have answered your question

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you scrap certain quantiy for material and/or batch for certain warehouse managed plant and storage location-

you can manually create TO to remove excess qty from presetn storage tyoe(example 300 and bin dock) to 990 inv.diff using LT01

u can then clear these not required inventory in LI21-990 storage type and put warehouse number

IF qty in SAP for certain material - and /or batch is less than legacy- in my case i manually transfer the stock from other storage location and create TO for same

or do 309 (material to material) and transfer data from present batch to batch required and then create TO

hope this helps- Here if you do 311 or 309 to put aditional inventory-u dont need to clear in LI21