cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi - MQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am working on File - RFC - MQ, with out BPM Scenario.

Reguirment is, pick the file from the file server and based the file name, get the Queue information from R/3, and place the file in Related Queue.

for Ex -

File Name: X then i want to send the Data into MQ1,

File Name: Y then i want to send the Data into MQ2.

Please guide me how can i do that..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assumed that you have followed the ASMA Blog..

In your Receiver Determination first add all your receivers (MQ1 & MQ2), now against ecch receiver under Condition Editor take the F4 help and Expression Editor will appear now use the Context Object and select the "FileName" and press ok, then on Condition Editor give the filename X. Do the same procedure for next receiver system (MQ2).

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can first get the file name from adapter using ASMA functionality then use conditional receiver using Xpath to route it to the correct MQ channel.

ASAM

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please explain clearly...

How can i do in receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your requirement you don't have to follow all the steps mentioned in the blog suggested by Chirag, just tick the check box "Adapter Specific Attributes" in both the CC. Do not tick all the check boxes just tick it till "File Name" and this will be sufficient to get the file name under condition editor in RD.

Follow rest of the steps as I suggested in my previous reply.

BTW if you are trying to create the same file name at receiver side too, then follow this blog..

Regards,

Sarvesh