Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI 3.0 Import SCW and importing IR Objects issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SAP XI 3.0.

I imported IR objects in the repository through .tpz file and all the objects were imported successfully. I was able to view all the objects. Then I manually created the SCW in the SLD.

I had delete the IR objects and did re import successfully but the objects are not displayed in the list.

Also when I try to import the SCW it is imported successfully but not displayed in IR.

Appreciate your support

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every time you create an object in one GUID is created against it. Now after you removes and then import it into IR then in my opinion it doesn't show in IR due to cache issue. So in my opinion first you should try to Clear SLD data Cache (Environment--->Clear SLD DATA Cache) and after this if you are sitll facing the problem then better to start from scratch as suggested by Volker.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Volker and Sarvesh . Thanks for the help.

I have done the Environment -> Clear SLD Cache but still not able to view. But I can see the objects through the Find Transport

May be I should try the suggestion given by Sridhar and then start from scratch.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

... give us an update when finished ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sridhar, I have cleared the SLD cache in Administration link and imported SCW but still not able to view in the object list.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have started from scratch. I have created new Product and SWC but I have given the same name and version. So when I import the SWCV in IR I am to able view it in the object list.

Do I need to create different SWCV version?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO.

Are you still facing problem?

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You may try it from scratch, thus removing all the stuff you have defined before (SLD and IR). Then:

1. SLD: Create Product and Product Version

2. SLD: Create SWC and SWCV

3. IR: Import SWC from SLD

4. IR: Import tpz file

The reason may be that in SLD the keys to store objects are not the human readable names of the objects but some kind of GUIDs.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mohammad,

To see the Software components in IR , do SLD cache refresh.

Goto XI Start Page. Click on the Administration link in the right top and go to cache overview. There you can clear the cache of SLD.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sridhar, thanks for the information.

I dont have access to the Administration for my User.

Thanks