Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluations

former_member1042016
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can somebody let me know as to how can we configure Ealuation reports? Waiting for your valuable suggestions...

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can extract data from your projects with the program DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO and display the evaluations in cProjects. You can either plan the extraction of the data or trigger it manually.

Procedure

Regular Execution as a Background Job

1. In the SAP menu, choose Collaboration Projects ® Evaluations ® Extract Project Evaluations. Then define a variant for the program DPR_EVE_BATCH_DPO.

2. Plan a regular execution, for example, every night, for this variant of the program. The transactions you will need are available in the SAP menu under Tools ® CCMS ® Jobs.

Manual Start

1. In the SAP menu, choose Collaboration Projects ® Evaluations ® Extract Project Evaluations.

2. Enter the selection criteria.

3. Choose Program ® Execute in Background.

Thanks

amit

Award points for useful answer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Can u pllease confirm whether u r thru with ur query. Please free to revert back if u want any additonal information.

Please award pts if the information is useful for u.

Pramod

former_member1042016
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of my main concern here is that currently there is only 'Project field' available as a filter criterio for all the Evaluation reports. Can somebody let me know as to if it is possible to add a few filter crieterio's along with the 'Project Number' field.

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav Batra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer SAP notes 947936 and let me know if it helps.

Regards

Award points for useful answer.

former_member1042016
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can somebody please let me know which Element in Field Controls, controls the Evaluations input parameters? Can these parameters be changed or added to?

Thanks & Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

For configuration of evaluation report please follow following step;

SPRO=>cproject=>evaluation

Define attributes and object type for your own evaluation - this is used to define your own attributes for cProjects evaluations and to create secondary object types for object links you defined yourself. Normally we use standard object already in SAP in this step.

Define Extract layout - You have to defone here extract layout of your evalauation report. Here we have enter different object and their attributes which we want to see in evaluation report. Enter iterator here as project.

Assign extract layout to project - Here u make assignment of your project type with extract layout defined above.

Define Evaluation - In this step we have to enter evaluation layout with our extract layout. Here agian we have to assign object and attributes. The only object and attributes assigned in extract layout are available here for selection. Here we can provide sequence of display for data. we can create many evaluantion layout and assign it one extract layout as we have option to select required object and attributes from assigned extract layout.

The above steps are there for configuration of evaluation layout. This evaluation layout u can call in front end under evaluation tab to get project evaluation.

I addition to above u can set severity and Threshold values also in evaluation which gives alert for set data.

I hope the above information will help u in configuring evaluation.

Regards,

Pramod Patil

Please award points if its useful/solve your query