cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

texts from sales order to invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I am a new forum user and I have a question. With SAP I create a sales order inserting in header and in item position some texts; I save the order and when I want to see print preview of yhis order, I see the texts in it. But creating the invoice from the order, SAP doesn't copy the texts into the new invoice; texts aren't copied. WHy? Can you help me in some way? Thanks

Francesco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fra,

Do these settings to copy the sales order text to the invoice.First you need to copy the sales order text to the delivery document from the delivery document you can copy the text to the billing document.

To copy the sales order text to the delivery document

You do the text determination for the deliveries also,define and maintain same TextId in the delivery header text procedure ,maintain the access sequence ,in the delivery text procedure access sequence you put the Text Object as VBBK for that Text ID.

To copy the delivery text to the invoice.

You do the text determination for the billing document,define and maintain same TextId in the billing document text procedure and maintain the access sequence,after that

Go to VOFA transaction then selct billing document type then go in to the details screen here you do the check in the Delivery Text check Box (Top most bottom of the screen.)

Now you can able to copy the sales order text to the invoice.

Use VOTXN transaction for Text determinetion

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You can use t-code VOTX to define text as per your requirement..

Thanks,

Sugauli

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You have to maintain Text Determination. In the IMG go to Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Text Control. From here you can determine how texts flow from master data to documents and from document to document.

Hope it helps,

Brian