Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vertical-lines

Nawazuddin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

how to draw vertical as well as horizantal lines in sap-smart froms, i am not getting in a table vertical line not appearing in print preview.

plz guid me.

Thanks.

Abaper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Experts,

>

>

> how to draw vertical as well as horizantal lines in sap-smart froms, i am not getting in a table vertical line not appearing in print preview.

> plz guid me.

>

>

>

>

>

> Thanks.

> Abaper

go to your table

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to your table

select yor table on the right hand side you have tabs like table, data and calulation like

select the table tab inthis tab you have %LTYPE1 and %LTYPE2 like

select one of line type which you want verticle and horizontal lines

select line type and see the above the line type you have BOX and SHADING above these two files u have line like [] + I select which you want... or select Squire .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Nawazuddin
Explorer
0 Kudos

resolved my question.

Thanks all developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

For verticle lines create a window of the height that you require and take the width of the window as 0.05 cm and use the frame and draw box using frames and also in the output options tab check the check box always draw box and shading(present at the bottom).

I think this will help you for verticle line.

for horizontal line you can solve it using the frames provided.

hope this helps you.

With regards,

sandeep akella.

Edited by: sandeep akella on Nov 12, 2008 5:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a new window with measurments of Main window. Then create a new template undet this new window with same width.

Now click on change button and Draw the columns or click on details & Give each column width.

Click "Select Pattern.." icon at Top-left side, System will show on screen with Grid table diagrams. Now click on "Display Framed Patterns". Then doble click on 4th item in first row i.e., Framed table with columns. Now select all columns and Click on second icon i.e., Outer Frame.

Once you activate your form, you can see all columns in your output.