SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP F&R:: Forecasting at any level other than LOCATION/ PRODUCT- LOCATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am trying to check if F&R has the capability to let me plan the forecasting process at any level other than Location-Product.

For example, I wish to execute a WEEKLY FORECAST only at the MERCHANDISE CATEGORY level, for all products defined under that MERCHANDISE CATEGORY. Is it possible to execute the forecast process this way? Please throw some light.

Thanks!

Vismay!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vismay,

you could use the mass_maintenance for location products and assign the forecast frequenca profile to all location products of a certain merchandise category (use merchandise category as selection).

Alternative could be (if you are interested to do the forecast calculation once a week): You can create a new forecast frequency profile with the appropriate settings (weekly forecast; weekday the calculation has to be done; recurrency = 1). Define this new profile as the default profile!

Best regards,

Uli

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the T-code WRP1 .. hope it helps

Regards..

Jonk

0 Kudos

Hi Jonk, somehow the T-Code WRP1 does not work in my system. I get a system message informing me that the T-Code does not exist. Could you please suggest why and may be some alternative?

Thanks,

Vismay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vismay,

you could use the mass_maintenance for location products and assign the forecast frequenca profile to all location products of a certain merchandise category (use merchandise category as selection).

Alternative could be (if you are interested to do the forecast calculation once a week): You can create a new forecast frequency profile with the appropriate settings (weekly forecast; weekday the calculation has to be done; recurrency = 1). Define this new profile as the default profile!

Best regards,

Uli