Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Launching Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Gurus,

I am getting Problem with Launching Integration Builder

I Installed XI SP15, I am able to launch IB from server where I installed XI, but not able to launch IB from different machines in my network, I tried different possible scenarios which are available in sdn . like setting webstart preferences ,clearing cache of webstart, playing with Administration tool by Re-Initialization, Re-Initialization and force-signing, and delete lock, added Sysetem IP in dispatcher services binding,I tried, tried ............. now I am tired.

Please help me now I am struck.

Thanks!

Kindest Regards

Srinivas Ayyala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

even i was facing the same problem...

let me explain u ..

got to start>run>type drivers and enteru will get to C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers>select <b>etc</b> folder-->selct <b>hosts</b> file and open it with <b>notepad</b>..

at the end of that notepad...type your IP address and press tab.

then type ur server name ..

and then have a look at the blog which michel gave..and do as it is...

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

hope ..will solve ur problem

cheers,

Raghavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

you install jre 1.5 in your system. you go to folder options and choose the javaws exe available in jre1.5 as the exe associated with the opening of jnlp file. now go to c:\documents and settings\applicationdata\sun and delete all the contents in it. (it will have only java folder). now in your java webstart choose jre1.5 as the default jre (just check the checkbox after adding the jre1.5 as an entry in it). now you try to open the integration builder. it will get opened.

Regards,

Sundararamaprasad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

i has the same issue now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guyz,

I too have same problem ....but i'm getting noclassdef java exception on the installation host itself .... ? it worked two days ago just after installation but not now...'m sure i didn't do any changes

any pointers pls ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind and Michal,

thanks for your timely reply, I tried with IP Address in browser too and i forgot one more thing I did in my POST

when i tried with wrong userID and password I am getting message stating that not authenticated

now i configured my webstart for log

I Got this message in my log file

Logging to file: C:\WebStartLog\webstartproblem

INFO: using logging implementation "Dual SAP/AII Logging"

INFO: log configuration file "C:\Documents and Settings\vsshetty\Desktop\log.properties" could not be read

INFO: using simple log configuration

<<< frog.jar: version 5.1.4 08/20/04 sap.theme: Streamline >>>

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/engine/services/security/server/AuthenticationContextImpl

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.SecuritySession.expire(SecuritySession.java:236)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.SecuritySession.setExpirationPeriod(SecuritySession.java:316)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.TicketGenerator.getSecuritySession(TicketGenerator.java:127)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.login.SecurityContext.load(SecurityContext.java:234)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.Message.loadContextObject(Message.java:343)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.Message.parseMessage(Message.java:239)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.Message.getByteArrayInputStream(Message.java:314)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.Call.getResultStream(Call.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remote.login.RemoteLoginContextHelper_Stub.login(RemoteLoginContextHelper_Stub.java:126)

at com.sap.engine.services.security.remote.login.RemoteLoginContext.login(RemoteLoginContext.java:140)

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.login.EJBHomeFactory.logonWithoutTicket(EJBHomeFactory.java:503)

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.login.EJBHomeFactory.connect(EJBHomeFactory.java:354)

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.login.EJBHomeFactory.initRemoteFactory(EJBHomeFactory.java:117)

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.login.LoginServiceProvider$LoginServiceImpl.initRemoteFactory(LoginServiceProvider.java:314)

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.login.LoginServiceProvider$LoginServiceImpl.login(LoginServiceProvider.java:216)

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.login.LoginServiceProvider$LoginServiceImpl.login(LoginServiceProvider.java:172)

at com.sap.aii.ib.clsif.login.LoginServiceProvider$LoginServiceImpl.login(LoginServiceProvider.java:166)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.login.SplashLoginImpl.doLogin(SplashLoginImpl.java:165)

at com.sap.aii.ib.gui.login.SplashLoginFrame$6.run(SplashLoginFrame.java:440)

at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas,

Looks like you are really tired. Now having tried all this, please try my solution also. When you launch integration builder you will get the error saying page not found in the same page in the URl replace your server name for eg USSAPVM1 with the IP address like 10.245.4.23, You may get through. I faced the similar problem and I was able to get through when I did this.

The exact problem lies in administration where you maintain the excahnge profile. Check them propely .

Hope this helps

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you seen one of the newest weblogs

about such problems?

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

BTW

have you configred logging on webstart?

any info from there?

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I seen that weblog and implemented the note: 864268 too

thats nothing but binding the ip address in dispatcher node this binding of IP address we has to do from sp12 onwards but no LUCK *********************