cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item in Transfer Process in BBP_PD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on SRM 5.5 (SP 11) classic scenario and we are creating PR after ordering of SC.

Now , once we order the SC it is auto approval and after sometime PR is getting created in ERP and also shown in SC as the followon documents created.

but in BBP_PD if i see for same shopping cart it is showing me the status as "Awaiting Approval" marked as "X" and "Item in Transfer Process" marked as "X" .

This is quite strange behaviour to me. All the jobs are scheduled and running and also PR is getting created then why such behaviour is happening.

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"X" is inactive flag that means the status has been passed/transited to next status.

If you see the last status "Follow-on Document Created", document should be OK.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Why "Awaiting Approval" is marked "X" although it is zero step / auto approval.

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

As Masa explained,

"X" is inactive flag that means the status has been passed/transited to next status.

This really helps in understanding the issues. e.g. If "Item transfer" is not marked "X" it means there are issues in the transfer. You can go to RZ20 & find related error.

Auto approval is also a approval & related workflow ( I believe WS 10000060) is triggered. "X" indicates auto approval is done successfully. If the SC gets stuck without thisu201DXu201D, you need to check the workflow.

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh

Answers (0)