cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Scnerio only for Process Enter (when creating original Budget)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created release scenario for Process -ENTER in IMG.

It is working fine for process - enter, the problem is even if I am using Process Supplement, Transfer , return. It is not released automatically. I have to release these budget documents also.

I want to use release at the time of using Process Enter, for other processes release should not be required, i.e. it should automatically update the consumable amount after posting the document.

Document Entry inputs:

BCS Value Type : Budget (only 2 drop down available - Budget and Release)

Document Type : Z002 (this document type uses scenario for value type - Budget with automatic release), I also tried with document type Z001, this is for value type - Budget

Please give your suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Once activated the release functionality, it will work for every budget document. I'd consider not to activate the release at all if it's used only for 'Enter' process. Use 'pre-posted' functionality instead, if you want to create a preliminary step before entering the budget.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your reply.

We are using release scenario to monthly release the budget. User will upload the Budget data for whole year and will be released on monthly/quarterly basis.

So as per you, even if I have Assigned Process "ENTER" to release scenario. Other Processes (supplement, return) would not be released automatically.

Thanks & Regards,

Jyoti