cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in creating Sales Document Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating a new Sales Document Type, but the problem is this that the "Probability" &

"Incompl. Proced" fields are disabled and I am unable to enter record in this field , please help me out that how can I enter values in these fields.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shadab ali

You will be configuring the Incompletion procedure in SPRO->basic functions->Incompletion log procedure.

There to your sales document type an incompletion log will be assigned and that incompletion log will be getting grayed out. So if you want to change you need to change in in Incompletion log procedure. And the probability will be getting grayed out as it is determined by the Sales document category .That is the reason if you see for document type IN the probability will be different and if you see for document type QT probability will be different but if you see for document type OR the probability will be 100%.Generally it gets copied from the CMR also.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The Incompletion Procedure assignment is not done in VOV8, in the sales doc type. It is done using the path..

IMG-Sales and Dist - Basic Functions - Log of Incomplete Items - Assign Incompleteness procedures - Assign Procedures to the sales doc types - execute and assign the procedure.

Regarding the probability...the standard probability for Inquiry is 30, Quoptation is 70 and for order it is 100. It is editable for IN and QT and not for OR. Even while creating the sales document, we can give different probability for different line items also and finally it calculates the probability for that total document(probable document value).

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you assign incompletion procedure to sales order type in spro-> sales and distribution->basic function->incompletion procedure[tcode:vua2 ]and that will be populated to your order type.I donot know where probability comes from.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign incompletion procedure 11 to youe sales doct type in VUA2(incompletion procedure)

then it will automatically appear in your sales doc.

Regards

San

Edited by: SAN_SD on Nov 11, 2008 2:11 PM