Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeating Multiple header rows of table in subsequent pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,,

I'm struck in a typical problem.

I have a Table with 2 header rows in a flowed subform.

when content flows to the next page, the table displays either the Ist header row or the second Header row depending on the checkbox selected for the individual header row.

The problem is how to get both the rows in the next page.

When I try to select both the header rows for display in initial as well as subsequent pages either of the one only remains on activation of the form.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thankx in Advance.

Aryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini Vasan,

In the Hierarchy View of the Palettes, goto the Table you created, Right click on one of the Header Rows in the Hierarchy View, there you select Group as Section. Now a section will be created, in this you drag another Header Row also(in Hierarchy View only).

Now goto Object Palette of Subform(where the Table is present in the subform), for this you make Content as "Flowed", Flow Direction as "Top to Bottom", and select "Allow Page Breaks within content". For this Subform goto Binding Tab and there select "Repeat Subform for each Data item, select "min count" and enter 1 and dont select "max count" and "initial Count".

Now goto object Palette of Table in that select "Allow Page Breaks within content". now goto Binding in that select "Repeat Subform for each Data item, and dont select "min count", "max count" and "initial Count".

Now goto the object palette of the newly created Section inside a table. for this goto Pagination there select "Include Header Row in Initial Page" and also "Include Header Row in Sunsequent Pages". Now goto Binding Tab and there select "Repeat Subform for each Data item, select "min count" and enter 1 and dont select "max count" and "initial Count".

Now goto object Palette of Table Row in that select "Allow Page Breaks within content". now goto Binding in that select "Repeat Subform for each Data item, select "min count" and enter 1 and dont select "max count" and "initial Count".

Regards

Pradeep Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

I'm facing the same problem and with your solution it works my two header lines appears but i still got a problem.

In one of the header line i write value from my table and on the second page value doesn't appears.

Do you have any idea ?

mtremblay-savard
Participant
0 Kudos

Best answer i have found about live cycle in a very long time. You don't know how long i have searched to find this answer! You're the man!

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer.

Answers (0)