cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assingment of Internal Number Range to different type of Maintenance Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

We are implementing SAP Plant Maintenance. We have created 10 order type. We want to assign 10 number ranges to the order types. During "Configuring of Number Range" t.code OION , when I am inserting new groups for all 10 type of order, it is not accepting by the group name. Number range which i am giving to the desired group is saved in other groups.

Can anybody help to adopt the right process sothat I can assign the correct internal number range to different order types.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

TP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

what is the problem you are facing ,kindly post the message .also check whether the number range interval is locked for maintenance .in OION t-code ,from menu select Group>check.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

There is no error message during inserting the new group . In the group check the message is "error in intervel assingment of group text".

When i am inserting a new group , I am giving the group name in Text Field. After that I am entering the number range which I want to assign for that particular group. After that I am selecting the symbol on the left side on the pop up screen for inserting the number range. It is not giving any message but this group is not comming in group list. This number range gets assingned to another group.

Regards

TP

former_member260869
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

Please follow the procedure mentioned below:

Configure number ranges.

1. In the menu bar go to Group & Insert

2. Enter the Text & the interval i.e number range.

3. Now add the new group using the symbol ( + )

4. once this is done the new group will be reflected.

5. Then select the element ( order type) i.e to be assigned using F2 key.

6. Enable the check box against the new group ( respective group)

7. Now in the menu bar press Element/Group tab ( or Use F5 key)

8. The selected element(order type) will be assigned to the particular group that you have

selected.

Hope this will help you resolve the problem.

Thnaks & Regards

Arun Vijay D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (0)