cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post actual cost on activity confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i want to post actual cost on activity confirmation. what settiing of configurations are required.

regards

saqib usman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

create costing varaints in opl1 and in this u can define ur object type and valuation variant ... and maintain costing variants for network types ...

regrds

pushpa

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly assist whether system allow to change user statut on changing system status. For expamle

i want to restrcit system not to create PR on release of activity "REL" system Status. Further when i change system status TO "CONF" confirm system sets user status to create PR for activity.

Regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create a status profile in transaction OK02 use language EN

then create a user status say ZCTD which allows all the business transactions for system status CRTD except Create material purcahse requisition and create material purchase order

also set this status on Creation

create another system status ZREL and allow the create material purchase req and order and set this status on release

similarly do for CONF - however in my opinion that is an incorrect business process

once you have created the status profile

then enter this profile in the project or network profile as the case may be

note that any changes to user status profiles will not be retrospective if you have not used any status profile initially

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly explain how can i do it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

how ? are u talking about create PR on activity confirmation

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

basically I would not recommend that you creat PR when activity is confirmed

I can understand if your requirement is that create PR when activity is released

anyway user status can help to restrict business transactions as required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

i Can understand lil'bit. But u eleborate and explain further.

in other scenario what i want is to create PR on confirmation of activity not on relaease of activity can it be possible too?

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to use the user status functionality to control the business transactions you require