cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exits in Inquiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

We are creating an inquiry(Special case) with reference to billing document.

In inquiry we have to enter reason for rejection and enter the requested delivery date or first date and save the record.

Whenever I give reason for rejection there should be a POP UP message like 'enter REQ DEL DATE' and I should able to enter the Date in the pop up.

Which user exit would be used to meet the requirement exactly.

Warm regards

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

One of these user exits should work for you. I would suggest maybe using USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP. You can check here if the reason for rejection changed. If it changed, then throw a popup asking for a date. Take that date and put it in the delivery date field.

It really depends on how and when you want the popup to come up, but you should be able to make it work in one of these user exits. There are many possiblilites there.

Thanks,

Brian

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/1c/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm] to see documentation on user exits for sales document processing. You should be able to find a place here to put the code. These same user exits apply to all kinds of sales order documents, so make sure you specify in the code that it only applies for Inquiry.

Hope it helps,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brain,

I had already gone through these User Exits, None of the Exits is used for my requirement.

Please suggest the right User Exits.

Others please through some light on this issue.

Thanks,

Naresh.