cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to work with different SLFN-Transaction Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I customized three different transaction typs (ZLF1, ZLF2, ZLF3) for the service desk message for our departments. when i work with crmd_order everything works fine.

But how can I assign a service desk message, openend in the satellite system SID1, to ZLF1, and SID2 to ZLF2? and so on?

Kind regard

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

The solution is simple to your problem,

Create a rule for support team determination from PFAC and call this method via an action and assignit to zslfn.

So based upon the rule

for say

IBASE 1 or SID 1 .........Team 1 gets notification

IBASE 2 or SID 2 ........Team 2 gets notification

Now Team 1 assign ticket to their developer or tester and so on.................

Instead of creating so many copies just create one ZSLFN transaction type.

Pls assign pts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

I think some people are misunderstanding your issue, or are just sidestepping it.

Do you basically have three seperate Service Desk configurations on one Solution Manager? Meaning their own subjects, categories, actions, org structures, statuses, etc...

Perhaps the Service Provider functionality could help you. I haven't used it before but my understanding is it's for people supporting multiple customers with the Service Desk.

I think Christian gave you the best route to start exploring. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I might be wrong but I think this is not possible. It is always ABA Message/Basis Notification/SLF1 (however you call it) which will be created in first place. You may change the transaction type which will be generated from this automatically. For instance from SLFN to ZLFN. (Probably it is possible to modify this copy procedure to get ZLF1 if iBase component is SID1, ZLF2 if SID2, and so on - but I did not have a look into this yet). If you raise the message from different systems your message will contain the appropriate iBase component.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks a lot for your answers.

I am just working on this problem, working with the service provider functionality.

And yes, I will keep you up2date!!!

b.r.

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dirk,

I too have similar issue please update if you recieve the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

I might be wrong but I think this is not possible. It is always ABA Message/Basis Notification/SLF1 (however you call it) which will be created in first place.

You may change the transaction type which will be generated from this automatically. For instance from SLFN to ZLFN. (Probably it is possible to modify this copy procedure to get ZLF1 if iBase component is SID1, ZLF2 if SID2, and so on - but I did not have a look into this yet).

If you raise the message from different systems your message will contain the appropriate iBase component.

For the use of ChaRM and in case the workflow is different for each system you may use "subject" to create diffenerent CRs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Execute tcode SPPFCADM.....

There you have to select DNO_NOTIF Application.... scrolll down to get this application.....

Now after selecting that application, click on "Define action profile and actions" tab.....

Now you will get 2 actions profiles there....

Select action profile SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO...

This action profile has two actions....

Select action SLFN0001_STANDARD_DNO_CRM....

After selectiing click on "processing type"

In this Settings method call tab, select Change Processing parameter, there change the Process_type to the one you desire.... Inspire by rewarding.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nikhil, thanks a lot for your answer. I checked your note but I do not find a place/section where I can tell him (the solman), when user A is creating a service desk message in satellite system SID2, that the solman assign it to transaction type ZLF2. And for SID1 the ZLF1 and so on.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not logical at all. You cant maintain trnasaction type user specific. Configure 1 trnasaction type which takes care of maximum comman requirements of user.

REgards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, I think this makes sense. we got three department / three companies. and we got different requierement on the service desk dynpro.

or is there a way to assign them over pfac_respo????

b.r.

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to seat with all of them and finalize Common requirement.

Regards,

Nikhil