cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating the standard information structures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was trying to check the standard report for customer sales (MC+E).... I have entered many transactions for various customers but when I try to see the standard report the system displays the following message:

"No data exists for chosen selection".

I think I need to activate the structure in customizing but do not know how to do it. Also the system does not show the exact SIS number.

How to get the SIS number & activate it.

With best regards,

Niyaz Sayyed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi niyaz

Go to OMO1 to activate the info structure. Now check in t.code OVRP wheather the combination of sales area , material statistics grp , cust statistics grp , sales document type statistics grp , item category statistics grp with the Update group has been maintained or not .

Now if it is not assigned then assign and then generate the report . you will get the data .

Regards

Srinath

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

To get the table name, click F1 while you cursor is on any field on the selection screen of transaction MC+E and then click on Technical Settings. You can then see the what the transparent table is, or I can tell you that it is S001.

Use transaction OMO1 to activate the structure. Use transaction OLI7, OLI8, and OLI9 to update the structure with data from past transactions.

Hope it helps,

Brian