cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Receiver side File Adapter using FTPS mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here I am facing some problem in receiver side while using FTPS mode in the channel configuration.

The error message which i could see in the audit log is,

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: java.lang.NullPointerException

Can anyone help me out in solving this issue ASAP?

I am using Per file transfer mode ni the reciever channel.

Thanks in advance,

Yours

Soorya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check this blog /people/aniket.tare/blog/2005/03/22/ssl-certificate-installation-procedure-for-sap-j2ee-engine-630-150-steps-in-visual-administrator

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e3/94007075cae04f930cc4c034e411e1/frameset.htm

yes authentication is required in case SSL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I faced a similar problem.Kindly check the following:

1) you have enought authorizations to pick the file from that remote location

2) though you might ping for the ipaddress and get a response that does not mean that you can access the folder

3) try to access the folder where the file is to be picked from the remote location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could get the response from the FTP server using normal FTP mode.

But when i am trying to configure the FTPS using some SSL certificate, i am facing this problem.

Is this happening due to access problems to the folder?

Thanks,

Soorya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing this error during the connection to FTP server itself.

It is coming in receiver side. But not in sender side.

In the audit log it is showing that it is going upto connecting to FTP server... and then giving this error.

So i dont think this will be because of access rights for that user used in the channel configuration for connecting FTP server using FTPS mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could be due to wrong Server, port, user name, or password, or directory name. Check all the parameters again.

Regards,

Sarvesh

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check whether the folder you are trying to access is having permission for delete/read/write.

check username and password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Surya,

First check wether server started or not and then check you are connecting to FTP server by

go to run -> cmd and write ping and ipaddress which is used and see whether u r getting reponse from teh FTP server.

Try to login to the ftp server which you have mentioned in CC using the user name and pwd, to chk whether you have the permissions to login to the server.

Also the check whether the folder you are trying to access is having permission for delete/read/write.

Restart the FTP server and try it again.

Regards

Sridhar Goli