cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of shipment condition from order/delivery to shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap Gurus,

i have a question regarding shipment cost.

I do shipment cost simulation in order, where i can compare the results of different modes of transportation.

Then i would like choose the best solution, and i would like that the system, when i create delivery and then shipment document/shipment cost document is able to copy the solution chosen.

Is it possible, automatically?

Thanks in advance

Alba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alba,

As per the standard I don't think you can't get the solution chosen in to the shipmentdocument or shipment cost document you have to do manually.

But you can copy the data from the delivery to the shipment documents based on the routine maintenance in the shipment document.

Routine

1 -Forwarding Agent

2-Route

3-Shipping Type

4-Special Processing

5-Transportation Cat.

6-Means of Transport

7-Service Agent/Route

8-Appointments

9-Standard

10-FwdgAgnt/Deadlines

11-Route/Deadlines

12-FwdAgt/Rte/Deadlines

For example:- When you simulate shipment cost in the sales order you find one farwarding agent is providng the service with low cost.

You can enter that farwarding agent in the sales order from sales order ssytem will take to delivery from delivery you can get in to the shipment through routine.

Majorly these are selection criteria for better shipment cost

Farwarding agent

Route

Shipment type , these data you can enter in the sales order or delivery from there you can copy to the shipment document through routine.

Based on that shipment document you can create shipment cost document with that data.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (0)