SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admission Audit Run (Action is not possible; function not released yet)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a Requirement Profile Template for admission audit and attached it with a program of study.

But when I am trying to run the admission audit using Transaction PIQAUD_MP_CS, its giving a message that...

Action is not possible; function not released yet....

Please tell me what does this message indicate, please let me know if u need more information regarding it.

Thanks in Advance

Sudhir Gupta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

Are you able to see the audit screen with requirement met or not radio buttons on student file?

Check whether requirement Catalog, version, audit and requirement profile are properly set or not?

I know its not related to your question but it will help in understanding whether Audit functionality is activated or implemented properly or not.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

This message indicates that your admission audit template does not have top node.

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

Thanks for replying,

Can you please explain about the top node, I am first time running the admission audit.

Once again thanks a lot.

Thanks and Regards

Sudhir Gupta

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please sove this problem or tell me the standard steps and pr-requisites to run the Admission Audit process.

Looking for help...

Thanks in Advance.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Have you looked at the Admission Audit Cookbook which is stored in the Wiki for Higher Education?

The Audit steps are explained in detail there.

Tina

0 Kudos

Dear Tina,

The cookbooks related to Audit, deals mainly with degree audit and module completion in detail but not with Admissions. Even if somebody refers them and do the settings, have to encounter few errors.

In my case, i configured the admission audit as per cookbooks and able to run the transaction described by Sudhir(run the admission audit) but unable to view the result i.e. requirement met, not met or irrelevant in student file as its always blank.

In asia pacific countries admission rules and audits are of much importance and meeting them is a tough task.

To meet the implementation requirements, SAP should come out with a detailed Cookbook related to admission audit.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

Are you able to see the audit screen with requirement met or not radio buttons on student file?

Check whether requirement Catalog, version, audit and requirement profile are properly set or not?

I know its not related to your question but it will help in understanding whether Audit functionality is activated or implemented properly or not.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I am not able to see any thing while I run the Admission Audit.

Still I am getting the same message.. "Function not released yet"....

Please tell me what does it mean...

You have done the admission audit, can you please tell me the steps to perform admission audit successfully.

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos

Sudhir/Vinod,

Admission audit uses the same framework which degree audit uses. One thing i know for sure if you know how to configure degree audit you will be easily configure admission audit as well.

If you still have any issue.I am ready to take that admission audit piece of your project if your company is ready to give it to me.

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

Prabhat is right, its similar to the degree audit.

We can refer the steps given for degree audit and simulate it for admissions. I suppose you have audit cookbook available with you. While creating admission audit just change the requirements and subrequirements according to client needs.

Prabhat: I am unable to view the checklist with checkboxes in student file. Though am able to generate audit requirement profile w.r.t. official run as well as admission run (PIQAUD_MP_CS). But if i go via BSP application, am unable to see admission requirement profile there. The error message coming is "Could not generate requirement profile". The same error message occurs if i do it via student file, infact its blank there. What could be the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Thanks to all of you,

As you suggested I will try to implement degree audit first with the help of cookbook.

Will update you after that.

Thansk a lot again..

Sudhir..

0 Kudos

Vinod,

Check CE object validity and session of offering.

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Dear Prabhat,

I checked the relationship it is maintained. What could be the next step.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

Admissions audit views are a little different from degree audit. The degree audit BSPs are not supposed to be used for admissions audit, actually. To see the admissions audit in the student file, you need to do the following:

- Create an admissions record: at this time a requirement profile is automatically generated for the program of study, as long as your program has been defined as 'Use Assessments'.

- In the student file, go to the admissions tab and look for the icon that represents 'Audit Details'. (It looks like the icon for 'syntax check' in ABAP). Click on that.

- Now you are taken to a screen where you can see the admissions audit profile for the student. Execute the audit there, and you will see the list of checkboxes and results.

There are also Web Dynpro applications delivered in EhP3 around providing other views of admissions audit results. Please consult the admissions cookbooks for that information.

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Welcome back in community... i saw u after a long time...

I have already solved this issue by myself... it is the same way as u suggested..

Hope you are busy in EHP 4 ramp up...Best of Luck and thanks a lot again..

Regards

Sudhir

0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

Thanks for such a beautiful and elaborative answer. Please read my comments on the points you discussed :

Create an admissions record: at this time a requirement profile is automatically generated for the program of study, as long as your program has been defined as 'Use Assessments'.

Yes its generating a requirement profile automatically as soon as admission record is created.

In the student file, go to the admissions tab and look for the icon that represents 'Audit Details'. (It looks like the icon for 'syntax check' in ABAP). Click on that.

On Clicking 'Audit Details' icon it leads to another screen which contains all information like Admission application data but requirements section is blank.

Now you are taken to a screen where you can see the admissions audit profile for the student. Execute the audit there, and you will see the list of checkboxes and results.

The requirement screen is blank. No error message.

Though i maintained the Requirement Profiles and RPT as per Cookbooks.

I want to download the screen shots of Requirement Profiles and RPT. Please let me know how to upload screen shots in SDN.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar