cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does systemn determin pricing procedure of billing type

Former Member
0 Kudos

How does system determinate pricing procedure of F2???????????????????

By doc.pric.proc? but in IMG, it is empty!!!

and I don't think it is reference sales order's pricing procedure

because if you use OR + TAN, the reference document of billing is delivery order!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi zhang,

usually the pricing procedure in the billilng document will be from sales order document only, in case if u want to change the price in the biling document we can customize in the copy contro from delivery doc. to billing doc.( t.code , vtfl).

regards,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

There are two ways:

One copy prices from sales order, that is controlled through copy control settings.

Another is determine pricing procedure in billing, for this we need DocprcProc in billing type.

Hope it clears.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

but I think if you do not input doc.pric.proc in billing type, the billing will copy price procedure from sales doc, if you input doc.pric.proc in billing type, the billing doc will redetermin the price procedure

How can billing doc copy pricing procedure from delivery document, I try it in copy control, but failed

take careful: I meam pricing procedure not condition type

Pricing source: D

why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

I dnt think we need to copy Pricing Procedure from delivery document.

Yes if you are calculating freight charge in delivery pricing or shipment cost in shipment, you need to include this condition type in your pricing procedure also & give pricing source as delivery/shipment or order in copy control. This would allow system to include the freight charge in billing.

Be clear that we are not going for any new pricing in billing in this case, but using the source field system will add condition type in billing.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi zhang

In pricing procedure determination OVKK , whatever DuPP you maintain that is linked to Billing document

In VOV8 we can see the CuPP of the document . so if the DuPP is linked to CuPP in OVKK then the same pricing procedure will be flowing to billing document also . Apart from that in VOV8 also make sure that , in billing data you are maintaining the billing type

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zhang

Normally, pricing procedure will be determined in sale order / billing based on the settings you maintain in OVKK, where for the combination of sales area, document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure, you have to assign the required pricing procedure. The document pricing procedure would refer to VOV8 and VOFA. If you maintain a different DPP in VOFA but not assigned in OVKK, by default, system will consider the pricing procedure what is flowing in sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right, In Billing Doc pr. prc determines pricing. You can give value in F2.

Pricing in billing is required if system goes for a new procedure or redetermines pricing in billing.

in F2 if its empty, give some value & check.

Regards,

Ravi