cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper size problen in smartform ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

The problem tat im facing in my PO is that my Pur.Ord paper size is 255 * 300 mm....

i have changed the paper size in windows XP to 8.5 * 12 inch ( this is the max size available in windows)

already i have created a new page format of size (255 * 300 mm) in SAP and assigned that to

zform.........but when printing the form.....the end portion ( horizontally ) is not printing..... can you

people tel me where and how should i change the settings to print the form properly ?

(in windows or in sap ) ? i cannot use DINA3 format becoz im using continous sheets ?

thanks,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii,

goto SPAD->full Admin>device types>type your device type and then press display>goto formats of your device types>double click on the page format you arte using-->double click on the Printer initialization.

A text box will be appearing, we need to specify the length and breath of our page format in it.No need of changing the settings in windows.

with regards,

sandeep akella.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following code in printer initialization , what change should i have to do ?

1. TWSAPWIN SAPscript spool form

2. Select formlength from the windows printmanager!

1. change WinCharSet to 136

\eW136;

thanks,

siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Siva,

I excatly dont know what to write in that, but i can confirm that we can overwrite the printer settings tempararly by this way.Ask your basis team for further assistance.

With regards,

sandeep akella.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its K sandeep,

Have you done cheque printing , if yes whats the procedure..how to different layout.bcoz here they are using four different banks...can you tel me how to that?

thanks,

siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii siva,

for each bank you have different format type.

Define a Z-format type assign it to a Device type you are using.now follow the path i have mentioned earlier you will get a text editor where you can overwrite the printer controls.

In the smartform mention the page format in the oupput options tab of Page Attributes as the Z-Page format you have created.

with regards,

sandeep akella.

Edited by: sandeep akella on Nov 11, 2008 11:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

tats k sandeep but how to call a different layout , how will we differentiate ? becoz i checked in

F110_PRENUM_CHCK , it has one page to print , should i have to add different pages for different banks

or how should i do that ?

thanks,

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii siva,

If you have different cheque size for different banks you need to specify explicitely for each bank.

with regards,

sandeep akella.

Answers (0)