cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation in Va01 for unconfirmed amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a sales order for 100 items. during delivery, I have picked 90 quantities. Now, what I want is that the 10 quantities not picked should show in the sales order. That is what I is that the sales order now will show the original quantity of the order ( i.e. 100 pieces ) and the short fall of 10 pieces in another field. How is this possible? thsi is the requirement of the client.

Also, will this affect the credit limit??

Thanks

Kaushik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kaushik,

Its worth developing a report for your requirement than changing the standard screens in the sales order itself.In that case your client not only can see the short fall quantity for a partcular sales order but for an entire range they want to.

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the material is not available then the systems confirms only the confirmed qty and the rest it confirms it for the later date in the enxt line item.

But if the item is confirmed totally then there is no way you can get it in the sales order. It will only say partially processed and you can probably deliver it as well but unless the entire quantity is picked you will not be able to do the PGI and billing.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kaushik,

i dont know how far iam correct iam jus presenting my idea ur requirement can be done with the help of abaper via.userexit, field exit,

definitely it will effect credit limit in case of automatic credit check, as it considers open sales order , open deliveries as per the customizations or update groups.

regards,

ram.