cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change dashboard settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

In project dashboard display.. there is a small icon on right hand side to change the settings of dashboard.. from the menu when we chose PERSONALIZE a window pop up to provide a list of fields from where we can chose the sequence and fields to be displayed on the dashboard.. I want to delete few fields from the pop up window.. they should not be available to user for selection.. but i m not getting from where that window picks the data... Kindly help..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u send me error file.

amitdhar16 at gmail

thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yogesh...

I have checked the settings as suggested by you.. but i dont hv 0_DASHBOARD layout in the evaluations.... layouts i have in my system are listed below..

0_OLPR_R3_ONLY Only Object Links from R/3 PROJECT

0_OLR3_COSTS Costs/Revenues for Project from R/3 PROJECT

0_OLR3_EV Progress Data for Project from R/3 PROJECT

0_PROJECT_COMPL Project Complete (Without Links) PROJECT

0_PROJECT_R3 Project with Relevant R/3 Object Links PROJECT

0_PROJECT_RES1_C Project->Phase->Task->Role->Resource RES_TASK

0_PROJECT_RES2_C Project->Role->Resource+Task RES_PART

0_PROJECT_RES3_C Project Role Staffing RES_BUPA

0_PROJ_COSTING_P Cost/Reveue Costing for Project RES_PART

Z_MPP_CUSTOM_FLD Custom Fields - PD level PROJECT

Z_PROJECT_COMPL Project Complete (Without Links) PROJECT

________________ ________________________________________ ________________

Just one more things.. i could not find evaluations in xRPM system.. these layouts were in cProjects system..

may be any of these is same as 0_DASHBOARD..

Kindly help ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

The extraxt layout 0_DASHBOARD is standard which provided by SAP and should be available in the list of extract layout.

You can use your own customized extract layout also.

Please give points if my answer is useful.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anjali,

if i am not wrong u mean to say when we open cProjects homepage it shows all tabs like checklists, taks , project, approval, user group, evaluation, resorce planning, etc.

and u want to display only tabs related to user activity.

for this goto SPRO>>>basic setting>>>Define initial view for cProjects

here u can do setting based on roles. it is totaly role based.

Thanks

Amit

note: award points if answer Useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit..

No you took me wrong.. i was talking abt dashboard.. the first screen we encounter in portal..

Where all the projects from a portfolio are listed.. and we can select which fields to be dispalyed on dashboard... if you can provide me your email id.. i can mail you the screen dumps..

Regards,

Anjali!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Amit..

No you took me wrong.. i was talking abt dashboard.. the first screen we encounter in portal..

Where all the projects from a portfolio are listed.. and we can select which fields to be dispalyed on dashboard... if you can provide me your email id.. i can mail you the screen dumps..

Regards,

Anjali!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The dashboard attributes come from structure DPR_TS_DASHBOARD_ATTR.

You can add further attributes (customer fields) in an appended structure. However, as far as I know you cannot remove standard fields without a modification.

BR

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That attributes came from the following path.

SPRO--> Evaluations-->Define Extract Layouts----->In this u ll find the 0_DASHBOARD Extract Layout . Select that and then click on attributes.. U ll see all the attributes there..

SAP delivers the 0_DASHBOARD layout as default. Also dont forget to tick the Use Dashboard under Evalauation and Dashboard whille Defining thhe Project Type.

Please give points if answer is useful.

Thanks