cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO_ERROR_FIELD_NOT_FOUND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My problem is that the message flows through the outbound proxy( From R3) into the XI but after that it is failing at the outbound side. The Error is as follows

(127) JCO_ERROR_FIELD_NOT_FOUND: Field DYNAMIC not a member of INPUT at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$MetaData.indexOf(JCO.java:8977) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Record.getTable(JCO.java:13717) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.getDynamicConfiguration(MappingRequestHandler.java:210) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:89) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:67) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceObjectImpl0.processFunction(MappingServiceObjectImpl0.java:131) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.ObjectStubProxyImpl.invoke(ObjectStubProxyImpl.java:187) at $Proxy159.processFunction(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:100) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer.handleRequestInternal(RFCJCOServer.java:113) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$ApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:171) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:95) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:160)</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">Creating XSLT mapping Test.</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Call XSLT processor with stylsheet Test.xsl.</Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Returned form XSLT processor.</Trace>

<Trace level="3" type="T">XSLT transformation: Test.xsl completed with 0 warning(s).</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">RETURN_DYNAMIC is missing in return list.</Trace>

</Trace>

</Trace>

</Trace>

Can somebody tell me what is this error related to?

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got the same error before and I resolved it by applying the Hot packages up to 15(basis and ABAP for 640), and also I had issues with tp as well, because when I tried to apply patches the tp didnt get kicked in and I had to put rdisp/btcname = hostname_SID_systemnumber (e.g saphost_DEV_00) into the DEFAULT.PFL, if you dont know what these stuff are, talk to your Basis guy, I hope it helps.

Hikmet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

I have already seen that thread and the SAP help document. I'm still unable to figure out the cause for that error. I've checked my mapping also and it is working fine.

Thanks and Regards

Arvind

Former Member
0 Kudos