cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have created few text types and added it to the text determination, like payment terms, source of inquiry, few more. while creating sales order i am not able to find the same in order at header level.

,,can any once guide me for the same.complete process

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Check the following :

1. Define Text Types (VOTXN)

Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Text Control > Define Text Types

You define the text types in this menu option. Different texts can exist for every text object.

2. Define Access Sequences for Determining Texts (VOTXN)

Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Text Control > Define Access Sequences for Determining Texts

In this IMG activity, you define the access sequences which the SAP System uses to determine the texts for a text object.

3.Define and Assign Text Determination Procedures (OVK1)

Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Text Control > Define and Assign Text Determination Procedures

The text types of a text object are grouped together in text determination procedures. You assign a text determination procedure using certain keys, for example, account group customer or sales document type.

On the left hand side menu of this window you find "Text Procedure Assignment" under this you assign your 'Text procedure' created Above to your sales Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have correctly configured the Text determination Procedure, then assign the Procedure to the Sales document type, so that it will appear at the header level of the sale document.