cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO and MIRO in STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi frds

whenever i do STO processing i follow the standard process and gets through po,delievery and f8-performa invoice..after saving all of them when i perform MIGO GR with respect to outbound delievery i get the message that this delievery doesnt exists or hv no items to deliever.. ,however when i se the same entry in vl02n its there and picking and pgi is also done..

so now what else cud b the problem?

sd lover

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IN THE STOCK TRANSFER ORDER T.CODE ME22N,U CHECK AT THE ITEM LEVEL, U WILL COME ACCROSS THE FOLLOWING TAB PAGES,

MATERIAL,QUANTITIES/WEIGHTS,DELIVERY SCHEDULE,DELIVERY , PURCHASE ORDER,

SO, IN DELIVERY SCHEDULE U WILL FIND STATUS OF DELIVERY , ISSUE ND GR,

IN PO HISTORY U WILL FIND THE DOCUMENTS NO.S.

REGARDS,

RAM.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi S.D lover

In IMg-M.M-purchasing-purchase ordersetup stock transport order--assign document procedure,onestep procedure,under delivery tolerance

In this activity pls check whether one step is ticked for your supplying plant and receiving plant combination

If the same is ticked then MIGO is not possible only MIRO has to bre done

You can also check in MMBE for your receiving plant the stock value would have got updated if onestep is choosen

Pls check and post the outcome

Regards

raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 11, 2008 1:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

FIRST CHECK IN THE P.O. , IN PURCHASE ORDER HISTORY TAB, WHAT IS THE DELIVERY STATUS, LIKE DELIVERED, STATUS, AND GR STATUS ALSO U CAN VIEW THERE, HOPE IT WUD BE HELPFUL TO U

REGARDS,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont find any history tab ..pls let me know where exactly but i checked VL02N wrt del no. and saw document flow ..i can right from po no to intercompany billing ..all activities r completed...but still MIGO stops me goinn further.