Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports for User's T-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know is there any report to find the what are all the T-code user has in his user master data.I want to generate this report for bulk user at a time.I can see in SUIM where we can generate for single user not for Bulk user.Please suggest me right solution,Guru!

thanks in advance!

Naveen

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

download tables AGR_USERS and AGR_1251 and combine them

0 Kudos

> download tables AGR_USERS and AGR_1251 and combine them

I would like to suggest to combine (read: join) them first and download the results afterwards.

This is one of the situations SAPquery comes in handy. I often use the quickviewer (SQVI) for this one, as well as for joining AGR_AGRS and AGR_1251 to find transactions for roles in composite roles.....

0 Kudos

Jurjen

In a large number of companies all ABAP query access is banned for performance reasons,

so download and join in an external databe ( MSaccess) is the best option then.

0 Kudos

> In a large number of companies all ABAP query access is banned for performance reasons,

> so download and join in an external databe ( MSaccess) is the best option then.

I know, but I thought I'd mention it. The tables we generally access aren't that big (technically speaking) so I am often able to convince people to let me use the quickviewer. Downloading large tables brings it's own performance penalties.......

0 Kudos

Jurjen

i agree upon system response being influenced by misuse of SE16,

Try opening AGR_1251 unrestricted and leave in on the screen, within a while your basis consultant will call you!!

What i do use download accelerator of CSI and download all relevant tables (between 18 and 28 dependent on the way security has been applied)on a regular basis form DEV, Qas and Prod.

normally weekly but also after big changes like creating of a large number of new roles. The results i use in Databases which i also use to create all roles and derives and create user assignment files for initial go-live. All the results go in SECATT uploads.

0 Kudos

> What i do use download accelerator

Ah, I believe that one uses the FM RFC_READ_TABLE. I've built some spreadsheets with VB code to trigger that one. Nice function-task-transaction-matrix generators etc. You can also code your own MsAcces app to download the tables. There's a VB library in your SAPGui directory.

I doubt however if the FM is so much 'lighter' than SE16. But now we're going slightly off topic

0 Kudos

not sure how it works, but it is very powerfull and hardly a problem in system load.

download goes faster than trying to open the same table in se16!

0 Kudos

I met CSI at a kongress a few weeks ago and pressed them a bit on how this works. Eventually they fezzed up about the table read but mentioned that in the next release being developed it would be different...

Problems with this is that the FM has a couple of limitations, so you cannot read all tables correctly... so you end up reading some of the wrong ones or taking the easy ones.

Another option is to let the database itself do the hard work, to get back to the performance aspect.

Anyway, for neither of these two do you need any tcode, so indeed we are drifting off topic...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen ,

If you want list of transactions assigned for mass users then you have to go by Users- Roles- transactions.

You can found out roles assigned by SUIM -USers by complex secletion criteria. The roles can be given as input to AGR_1251 table with S_tcode authorization object u can find out the transactions assigned to roles.

From my knowledge ,there is no direct connection between users and transactions.

For this you can develop your own customised query for retrival of transactions assigned to mass users from SQVI or SQ01 table.

Regards,

Sneha