cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 seeburger monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to create alert in AS2 seeburger adpter.Once the message fail in Seeburger Workbench , need to send some alert mail to the appropriate recipient.

Could it be possible to monitor messages of seeburger in XI (SXMB_MONI or Runtimework bench) means what we monitor in Seeburger work bench, can we monitor same in Xi, in that case we can use XI alerts .

Please suggest some solution.

-Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could it be possible to monitor messages of seeburger in XI (SXMB_MONI or Runtimework bench) means what we monitor in Seeburger work bench

No. The purpose of Seeburger workbench and XI monitoring are different. The Seeburger workbench specifically checks the EDI conversions using Seeburger adapter.

But its possible that few errors at workbench are visible as stucked messages in RWB. From there u may raise the alert.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

But its possible that few errors at workbench are visible as stucked messages in RWB. From there u may raise the alert.

Hi Prateek,

What r those few types of error visible in workbench....could you please throw some more light on that.

I am seeking for the solution for alert mechanism in seeburger...... so once the message failed in seeburger it report the error to the some specific recipient.

Does seeburger provide such facility???

Any other possible solution??

-Rahul

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever there would be some error in Seeburger adapter, it would mean that the error is related to the adapter framework of XI. Therefore you may see some error entry in message monitor of RWB. But I think this error entry won't provide you the exact cause of error. For identifying the exact error, u have to manually check the Seeburger workbench. Now the alerts can be raised for adaper engine errors in general and couldn' be raised specifically for Seeburger Workbench errors.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

The AS2 monitor allows you to monitor events the normal Message monitor in the RWB is not capable of.

For example you can check if MDN (Achnowledgements) are sent back.

The monitor is only for monitoring the communication, not the conversions and other module errors, which need to be monitored in the RWB.

I think from adapter version 1.7 on you are able to configure CCMS alerts.

Please check back with the Master Installation Guide and the AS2 guides.

Regards,

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Thanks for the reply

Is it possible to create alert in seeburger... does seeburger provides such facility.

please provide me some online docs link related to that,n so it will be more clear to me.

-rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to my knowledge seeburger is not providing the facility of creating the alerts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any custom module we can write in seeburger , for alert??

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if u write an adapter module, that could not interfere with the existing Adapter functionality and could not throw an alert for Seeburger adapter related error.

I dont know whether it is possible or not. But just a suggestion. If u really want to implement alerts, extract the module code of the Seeburger standard modules ,add ur own code, and redeploy it for use.

Regards,

Prateek