cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Handling Unit for Inital Load with SU active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the best way to create Handling units for WH with SU active during Initial load.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You had better to create the HU via inbound delivery for your case! It's the standard process for HU processing!

Good luck!

Z.T

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you are right,storage location is not HU managed,but WH managed.I have to create SU with Bin no. without Inbound delivery for initial load.I would try the same process and confirm if it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The information was good and helpful.

One querry,if I run the first process without Inbound delivery and create material doc. with 561MVT.And in second process create TO with reference to material document LT06 for the specified Bin and storage unit no.i.e creating SU in TO and not in Inbound deliveryit should workPlease correct if I am wrong.

Thanks

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For HU managed storage location system always creates inbound delivery where HU are created in packing functionality .

Your idea (I assume without HU managed SL) using LT06 should work, please test it.

Andrzej

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I wrote wiki concerning [Initial stock entry of materials to HU & WM managed storage location with label printout |https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/JIKLAg]

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

While Initial Load I have to specify the exact Bin location and SU no.,how is it possible with LSMW upload, is there any standard R2R file or we have to write new program for the same.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To upload stock please refer below steps.

1.You can write a program or create LSMW to upload stock. In my experience I used program to upload stock in WM. To upload stock I used transaction LT01 in program.For this I have to give input file which will have material,plant, storage type ,bin ,storage unit type, qty etc.When you run this program system will create automatically TO &SU for the material with the given bin.This TO can be automatically confimed in system.

2.To perform your program your whole warehouse structure should be in place.

I believe you got the answer.

Regards,

Prashant