cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

determine what documents system is looking a when calculating the Sales Val

former_member229716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

One of the dealers is subject to Static Credit Limit Check. understand that system is going to look at the total value o open orders, deliveries, and billing docs. However, I am no sure the way SAP treats returns/credit memos. It seems to m that the SAP is taking the value of credit memos int consideration, which is actually reducing the total amount o the Sales/Credit Value. That makes sense to me. However, i does not occure to me that SAP is doing the same thing to th returns that invovle physical goods movement. We have return out there still open, but the amount is not being calculate against the Credit Value.

My question is: is this the Standard SAP behavior? If so, what' rationale behind, taking credit memo, but not actual return into account when it checks credit limit?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After the Returns either we can do subsequent delivery free of charge (normally for replacing the damaged goods) or issue a Credit memo (Credit for Returns). To reflect the returns value in the accounts, we have to create the billing document - Credit for Returns and release the values to accounting. Please check whether it is created or not.

Thanks,

Ravi