Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure - Formula / Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement for sales and distribution as follows:

Condition ZXXX has the price of the material determined by an access sequence

Another condition type (YXXX) has to be reported and it´s value should be calculated as follows:

YXXX = ZXXX * Q (where Q will be a percentage)

How should I do this in the pricing procedure ? is there any requirement or formular that already does something like this ?

YXXX will be calculated only if condition ZXXX is in the sales order

Kind Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You don't need to do any coding to accomplish this. Condition Type YXXX should be of Calculation Type Percentage. You then need to create a condition record for YXXX. This condition record will have a percentage stored instead of a dollar amount. Then in the pricing procedure, there are 2 fields. From Reference Step and To Reference Step. If the ZXXX Condition Type is step 100, then you would put 100 in the From Reference Step and in the To Reference Step on the line in the pricing procedure for Condition Type YXXX. This configuration will take the percentage from the condition record for YXXX and multiple it by the value in step 100, which is the value for ZXXX.

Hope it helps,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried this last one and It didn´t worked out, does it matter the order of the condition type in the pricinf procedure ?

Z004 = Step 700

ZAVA = Step 13

Z004 = ZAVA * Percentage

I have other question, is it possible that in a condition type (during sales order creation ) which can be manually proccessed you input a quantity in the amount field and it could be multiplied by a percentage ?

So as soon as you input 10,00 the system automatically multiply it by a percentage.

Is it possible to use your from - to reference field to achieve it ?

Kind Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have another question, as soon as you configure this ( the from to fields )in the pricing procedure are you going to see it in the condition type TAB in the sales document ?

In the amount or condition value field ?

Kind regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my code but I don´t know if im updating correctly the field:

FORM FRM_KONDI_WERT_601.

*{ INSERT CTDK900408 1

DATA us_kschl LIKE rkomv-kschl.

us_kschl = 'ZAVA'.

clear: rkomg, rkonp.

• checks if actual the right condition has been found

loop at xkomv into rkomv.

• no valid entry found -> exit

if sy-tabix gt xkomv_tabix and xkomv_tabix ne 0.

clear rkomv.

exit.

endif.

• if actual entry is correct determine KONP and KOMG

if rkomv-kschl = us_kschl.

*KOMV-KWERT Condition Valie

*KOMV-KBETR Amount

DATA: Prueba TYPE P DECIMALS 3.

• Prueba = konp-kbetr / 1000.

xkomv-kbetr = ( rkomv-kbetr * konp-kbetr ) / 1000 .

endif.

endloop.

if us_kschl ne rkomv-kschl.

clear rkomv.

endif.

*} INSERT

ENDFORM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian's solution will work. It uses standard SAP config. Try to stay away from ABAP routines unless you have to. In this case you don't

In your Procedure

Cond Type Step From To

ZAVA 13

Z004 700 13 13

Now create a record in VK11 for the Z004. the value is your percentage. Make sure you use the same access sequence for both ZAVA and Z004.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try this,

Define the condition type as A percentage. Condition class as either A or B as per your requirement.

In the pricing procedure in V/08, there is something called Alt calculation type. There define a new requirement where the system takes the value of ZXXX & calculate ZXXX * Q.

Also since YXXX = ZXXX * Q, if ZXXX is zero, then YXXX will also be 0. So you need not put a condition that YXXX should be there only of ZXXX is there.

MAintain the condition records for ZXXX.

Explain the requirement to the ABAPer. You have to get the access keys to define the routines in VOFM --> requirements --> Pricing.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have another question, why in the when you are coding the requirement you always see two sections ?

one that is something like KSVD_21 and KSVB_21 which is the difference (KSVD is not the exact word im just giving and example)

Kind Regards to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure what that is buddy. Where in coding that you encounter all this?

I am also not connected to SAP right now to check. Pls check with the ABAPer. Hemay havesome idea.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear David,

Through develop new pricing routine with the help of ABAPer you can get this requirement.

Go to VOFM transaction develop the new routine as per your logic then assign that routine to YXXX condition tye in the procedure.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.